Saturday, March 21, 2009

Its my Anniversary!!!!!


Well today is my Wedding Anniversary!! WOW what a trip it has been, I made my wife mad the other day she asked jokingly did you ever think we would have been married this long, and I said NOT jokingly I never thought we would make it thru the first year. I wasn't trying to upset her I was just being honest for real I never thought I could find a woman who could put up with me for that long but she did and still is WOW! what a woman. We do not have any plans, we normally don't make too much of a fuss about it, it seems like every time we start making plans to acknowledge another year together something goes wrong. A kid will get sick, I will be out of town, someone goes to the Hospital or we have a fight you know the usual stuff. So we have been really low key in our Celebrations in fact we have really only celebrated one Anniversary, last year we went to New York and what a trip that was we had a wonderful time (would Love to go again)... This picture was taken at someone else's wedding about a year and a half after we were married, I like this picture because to me this is when we really started our journey together. Yes we look Happy in this picture but I can tell ya we were in trouble. A lot of things changed after that weekend and I don't regret it a bit (I cant speak for her). Its kinda funny the things you can discover about YOU when you find yourself left sitting drunk under an overpass on I 40. My life took a full transformation that weekend that has been pretty amazing and I owe it all to God, my Wife and my Family. My Wife is the reason I am's where I am's today (Popeye joke), she stayed with me, stood beside me, gave me kids and helped me become a Better Father, Husband, Christian and Man. So to my Wife I LOVE YOU & THANK YOU!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you!

    I hope you have had a great day.
    You are a great husband and father.
    Every year just keeps getting better and better.

    Muah! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Anniversary! What a sweet post!

    Love you!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete