Monday, March 30, 2009

Need to catch up.







Well here is another post, I have been informed that I need to post again because my wife is tired of seeing my Anniversary post. This weekend was kinda slow due to weather I could not practice my soccer team then they cancelled our game on Saturday too, also we could not practice our softball team either so we are off to a slowwwwwww start this season. But on the brighter side I had a wonderful date Saturday night with a very Special and Beautiful girl my daughter Emma. (pictured above is Emma and I, then Emma and Mallie aren't they Beautiful)
It was the second annual Cinderella ball father / daughter dance and we had a blast!!!. Emma, my niece Mallie, and some of their friends Alexandra, Eliza, Jenna Reece and Alleia (probably miss spelled all their names spell check can't save my here) and all the dads loaded up in a Limo supplied by our host Captured Forever Photography and off to the Ball we went. We had some dinner then danced all night to the music of Hanna Montana, Taylor Swift, The Chicken Dance song, YMCA, Hokey Poky and others. Then a very Special guest arrived for all the girls it was Cinderella and the girls went WILD!!, Cinderella looked a lot different from last year by about 20yrs so some of the dads were happy too. Cinderella led us in the Conga Line, Limbo Line and the Chicken Dance, took pictures with every girl and gave them a pink rose. A wonderful time was had by all and I look forward to next year, this is a Special thing that I can do with Emma that doesn't involve the boys and sports also it gives us some much needed time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment