Monday, April 6, 2009

Great Weekend!!!!

WOW!! what a great weekend. Saturday morning we started off with a little Soccer I coach my youngest son's 3yr team (not a lot of coaching with 3yr olds, more like uncontrollable Ciaos) but they did really well and played hard for the whole hour we don't keep score (some parents and coaches do) and in the end I was told we came out on top so there.

After Soccer I decided to move the Trampoline and Play ground from the old house to our new house. So with my trusty 4 wheel drive I was able to drag everything up the hill through the field and to it's new home without any trouble. The kids were so excited to be able to play on their play ground and trampoline they were on it all day and night (the trampoline is the best money spent in a while they use all the time). After the play ground was in place I built a fire pit. I Love the fire pit their is nothing like a nice fire at night roasting marshmallows and hot dogs its very relaxing.

I also built a swing set for my Awesome UT swing that my Rockin wife made me for a Christmas present a few years back so I can sit, swing, relax and enjoy a nice warm fire (Life is GOOD).
After all that we decided to have a few people (about 17 in all) over for a BBQ, our first gathering in our new house it was a very nice evening. I went to the freezer and pulled out some Rib Eye steaks from the cow (kids named it Crabby Patty) that we killed back in October. My mom brought corn on the cob, baked beans and chicken. My little sister brought some more steaks, drinks and our friends brought more chicken and an apple crisp desert. My wife whipped up a salad, broccoli and cheese, some asparagus and french bread (what a meal we are so BLESSED). After dinner I put the fire pit to use we roasted marshmallows and enjoyed a wonderful fire and a nice evening. What a GREAT Saturday.

Sunday was just as busy we went to Church then had a fellowship meal following services. I got home and started to mow our yard. Eli my 13yr old son push mowed while I rode. He had a birthday party at 2 so I finished up the yard SOLO. Back to Church that evening followed by a trip to the Emergency room with my 3yr old son Tripp he had a rectal prolapse after he pooped and it wasn't pretty. But it fixed it's self so all we have to do know is monitor and Pray it doesn't happen any more. He was a little scared but is OK now got home about 10pm, I am done.

1 comment:

  1. To my sweet husband;
    Awesome weekend. Thanks for sharing.
    You know I love you bunches, right? :)
    The Rockin' Wife

    ReplyDelete